Bleach London Super Cool Colours are a non-permanent DIY hair colour range created for platinum blonde, pre-lightened hair. The hugely popular British brand offers 6 high fashion pastel shades (designed for use on very light, platinum blonde hair); plus 6 darker, longer lasting shades (for light brown - very light blonde hair.) The colours, famous for their low pigmentation, typically lasts 1-2 weeks, however the darker & cold shades can last 3-8 weeks.
These products are 100% hair friendly as they do not contain peroxide or ammonia. They are brand new, unopened & official Bleach London products. All of the products we sell come securely packaged in bubble wrap to ensure safe delivery.
Shades 'Sea Punk', 'Bruised Violet', and 'Out of The Blue' are presently unavailable to purchase in the UK and are therefore not available for sale. Thank you for your patience at this time.
HOW TO APPLY
- Shampoo the hair twice. Do not condition. (Conditioner closes the cuticle, and the dye won't absorb properly!)
- Rinse the hair clean & towel dry. Wearing gloves, apply the product evenly to the hair.
- Leave on for 15-30 minutes. (You may leave longer or overnight if desired, as the product is non-damaging.)
- Rinse out with water, do not shampoo. (You don't have to condition the hair, because the product is conditioner-based, but if you want to use your favourite conditioner or a nice hair treatment, that's okay! ◍•ᴗ•◍ )
- This product is designed for blonde hair. If your hair is black or brown, you'll need to have it lightened first. If you're going from a very dark colour, it's best to get it done by a professional hairdresser.
- We strongly suggest a stand test before you apply the product to your full head, to check you'll be happy the outcome of the colour. Just apply to a few strands of hair, and rinse it out 20 mins later. No need to cut the hair off!
- You can mix these dyes to make your own unique colour. A popular mixture is Rosé & Awkward Peach
- Strand test too dark? For a more pastel result, dilute the product with any basic conditioner (try adding 50mls)
- A patch test is recommended at least 24 hours before a full head application, to check if you're allergic. Just put a tiny bit on your arm, and check the area 24 hours later to make sure you haven't had a reaction.
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (fragrance), Isopropyl Alcohol, Colour (different each bottle), Linalool, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate.
All Bleach London products are not tested on animals & vegan friendly!
Q: What are your shipping costs? How are your shipping costs calculated?
A: Shipping costs are different for each order because Royal Mail's prices are calculated by weight. You can calculate the costs beforehand by going to the Shipping Costs page, however they will always be displayed before your payment goes through.
Q: Do you ship to my country?
A: We ship all over the world. The only places we do not currently ship to are United Kingdom, Turkey, Crimea & Sevastopol (Ukraine). Libya, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen.
Q: How long does shipping take?
A: Full estimates are given below. All parcels including Tracked (Express) orders are dispatched within 5-10 business days. Delivery time scales vary depending on service and destination as shown below.
Rest of World - Includes United States, Canada, South America, Asia, Argentina
Standard: 4 - 5 weeks (dispatch 5-10 business days + delivery 9-18 working days)
Tracked: 3 - 4 weeks (dispatch 5-10 business days + delivery 5-12 working days)
Europe - Includes Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
Standard: 4 weeks (dispatch 5-10 business days + delivery 5-12 working days)
Tracked: 3 weeks (dispatch 5-10 business days + delivery 3-5 working days)
World Zone II - Includes Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Fiji
Standard: 4 - 5 weeks (dispatch 5-10 business days & delivery 10-20 working days)
Tracked: 3 - 4 weeks (dispatch 5-10 business days & delivery 5-12 working days)
UK - We do not currently ship to the United Kingdom.
Please note, all timescales given are rough estimates, and are not guaranteed.
Q: Help! I'm not sure what Zone my country is in.
A: No problem, just visit the Shipping Costs page & select your country from the drop down. The title of the next page is the name of your zone.
Q: Will I receive an email once my parcel has been dispatched?
A: Yes, once your parcel has been dispatched, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email. If you selected Tracked (Express) shipping, you will receive a separate email containing your tracking code within 1 week of dispatch.
Q: How can I track my parcel?
A: Make sure you selected Royal Mail International Tracked (Express) at checkout, as Royal Mail's standard service does not come with a tracking code. Once your order has been dispatched, we will email you your tracking code(s) within a week. You can track your parcel at RoyalMail.com, and once it reaches your country, you should be able to use the same code on your local postal service's website to track your package.
Q: I received one parcel, but it does not contain the whole order. Should I expect another?
A: Yes, don't worry, this is normal. Orders over 3 or 4 items are usually split into 2-3 parcels. This is either due to regulations on liquids or insurance. Even though the parcels are usually sent at the same time, they can often arrive a few days apart.